Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Field Crops - General
- Grains - General
- Corn, Field
- Soil, Plant, Water, Nutrient Relationships
- Nutrients and Water in Agricultural Landscapes
- Closing the Loop: Sustainable Waste Management in Agriculture
- Fulford, Anthony; Roberts, Trent (2022). Soil total carbon and nitrogen as indicators of rice response to supplemental fertilizer nitrogen. Soil Science Society of America Journal. 86, 1-12. September.
- Culman, S.; Mann, M. (2020). Calibration of Mehlich-3 with Bray P1 and ammonium acetate in the tri-state region of Ohio, Indiana and Michigan. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis. 51, 86-97.
- Davidson, J.T.; Roberts, T.L. (2020). Comparison of soil sampling techniques for alkaline hydrolyzable-nitrogen on clay soils. Agrosystems, Geosciences and Environment. 3, 1-9.
- Dayton, E.; Shrestha, R.K. (2020). County-level analysis of soil test phosphorus and balance trends in Ohio. Agronomy Journal. 112, 1617-1624.
- Zone, PP.; Culman, S.W. (2020). Do soil test levels and fertilization with phosphorus and potassium impact field crop tissue concentrations? Agronomy Journal. 112, 3024-3036.
- Singh, H.; Sethi, S. (2020). Grafting vegetables for mitigating environmental stresses under climate change: a review. Journal of Water and Climate Change. 11, 1784-1797.
- Fulford, A.M.; Roberts, T.L. (2019). Alkaline hydrolyzable-nitrogen of clayey soils reduces supplemental fertilizer nitrogen requirement of rice in Arkansas. Agronomy Journal. 111, 3363-3373.
- Fulford, A.M.; Culman, S.W. (2018). Over-fertilization does not build soil test phosphorus and potassium in Ohio. Agronomy Journal. 110:1, 56-65.