Farm AdvisorUniversity of California Cooperative Extension, Suite A. Corner of Service and Crows Landing
3800 Cornucopia Way
Modesto, CA 95358
SpecialtyWalnuts, Cherries, Grapes and Apricots
- Arnold, K.; McRoberts, N. (2019). Virus surveys of commercial vineyards show value of planting certified vines. California Agriculture. 73:2, 90-95.
- Diaz-Lara, A.; Klaassen, V. (2018). Characterization of grapevine leafroll-associated virus 3 genetic variants and application towards RT-qPCR assay design. PLOS One. December 12.
- Rowhani, A.; Daubert, S. (2018). Synergy between grapevine vitiviruses and grapevine leafroll viruses. European Journal of Plant Pathology. 151, 919-925. February 6.
- Arnold, K.; Golino, D. (2017). A Synoptic Analysis of the Temporal and Spatial Aspects of Grapevine Leafroll Disease in a Historic Napa Vineyard and Experimental Vine Blocks. Phytopathology. The American Phytopathological Society. 107:4, 418-426. April.
- Arnold, Kari (2019). Walnut News & Fruit for Thought. Summer.
- Arnold, Kari; Chiu, Joanna (2018). Adapting Opto-Electronic Sensors to Detect Navel Orangeworm by Wing Beat Frequency. Walnut Research Reports. 265-268.
- Arnold, K. (2018). Declining Walnuts, What's the Deal? West Coast Nut. 22-26. September. https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/fullscreen/61999856/wcn-sep18-final-e
- Arnold, Kari; Doll, David (2018). Integration of Row Spacing, Tree Spacing, and Rootstocks for Walnut Production. Walnut Research Reports. 167-176.
- Arnold, K. (2018). Planting Walnut Orchards. Pacific Nut Producers. January.
- Arnold, Kari; Rijal, Jhalendra (2018). Walnut News & Fruit for Thought. Spring.